It’s important to us that the experiences and perspectives shared on Ubiatar help foster an inclusive community. We’ve developed these Guidelines as a way to help you understand the types of content, actions, requests and dialogue to avoid in order to help us achieve this. We ask that you seek to understand their spirit and intent, and work with us to uphold them.
In short, acknowledge others’ sensitivities and viewpoints, and seek to add to the global human experience, rather than detract from it.
While there are a number of factors that we evaluate to determine whether or not we remove content and/or ban users, there are are some basic rules that everyone on Ubiatar should follow.
Do not post content or request/perform actions that:
- Depict pornography or sexual acts. This includes intercourse, masturbation and sexual nudity. Nudity that is intentionally artistic, educational, or associated with newsworthy events may be acceptable. We also have zero tolerance for any form of child or animal sexual exploitation.
- Promotes or depicts unnecessary violence or graphic imagery. We understand that sometimes graphic content can be newsworthy, so we may allow broadcasts that are deemed as such.
- Encourages, promotes, or depicts self-harm or suicide.
- Is spammy. This includes broadcasting for the sole purpose of directing users to an external site or service or posting deliberately misleading broadcast titles.
- Has an unlawful purpose or furthers illegal activity. We ask that you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online and offline conduct and acceptable content.
- Intends to impersonate a person or brand with the intent to mislead, confuse or deceive others. Parody, commentary or fan accounts should be labeled as such.
- Infringes on another’s intellectual property. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If you believe that your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you can report it to us at email@example.com
Do not engage in dialogue or behavior that:
- Intends only to incite or engage in the targeted harassment of others. This includes content that promotes or depicts the abuse of other people or the disruption of another person’s broadcasting experience.
- Directly or indirectly threatens or encourages any form of physical violence against an individual or any group of people.
- Discloses or threatens to expose someone’s private information without their consent. This includes releasing another person’s private or confidential contact info, or their videos or images that are considered and treated as private under applicable laws.
We are committed to doing our part to keep our community safe. You can also help us maintain a strong and vibrant community. You can help:
- As an Avatar you can control who can comment on your video by tapping on any message you feel is inappropriate. If you’re an Usar, you have the option to hide any Avatar at any time during a broadcast.
- As an Avatar you are under no obligation to do all that is requested to you. If you think that an Usar is trying to exploit you or feel uncomfortable about any request, report it at firstname.lastname@example.org
- As an Usar you can report any Avatar’s proposal or behaviour that you think is inappropriate to email@example.com
- If you see an offensive, abusive, or spammy comments or actions made in a broadcast, you can report it by tapping on the comment and selecting the report option.
- If you see something that you think may violate our Guidelines, please report it at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have a team that reviews these reports and works as quickly as possible to remove content that violates our Community Guidelines.
- You may find content that offends you or that you simply don’t like, but that doesn’t violate the Community Guidelines. If that happens, you can block the Avatar who posted it.
- If you come across an issue or problem that can’t be addressed through the above outlined actions, you can notify our team by writing to us at email@example.com. Please provide as much information as possible, including links, user names, and a description of the issue you’re having.
- We ask that you seek to understand the diverse opinions, actions, cultures and viewpoints that are represented on Ubiatar. If you find yourself in a disagreement, it can oftentimes be resolved by simply disengaging from the back and forth with the individual(s) involved.
Please note that breaking the Guidelines outlined here may result in the removal of your content and/or the temporary or permanent disabling of your account.
By using Ubiatar, you agree to uphold our Community Guidelines and our Terms of Service
. For more information,contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org